Call Lou at 608-257-7750 or email us.
NOTE: To be put on our mail and/or email
list, write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your info.
- 31--Madison, WI Hey Madisonians! Time for our annual EARLY
NEW YEAR'S EVE SHOW and fundraiser at and for the Goodman
Community Center, New Year's Eve, Wednesday, Dec 31, 8 'til
10:30pm at the Goodman Community Center,149 Waubesa St in Madison.
Tickets: $18 advance, $22 Day of Show. TICKETS AT Orange Tree
Imports on Monroe, or the Goodman Center OR ONLINE: www.brownpapertickets.com/event/889423
OR BY PHONE: Call the Goodman Center at 241-1574. DOOR
PRIZES! SURPRIZES! Questions? goodmancenter.org,
or call Lou at 257-7750.
- 14--Stoughton Opera House, Stoughton WI Valentine’s Day
- 20--Madison WI, Old Berryman Songs Night, the Brink, 7:30.
Songs from the vinyl years.
- 27--Portland OR Folk Society
- 28--Seattle WA Folk Society
- 29--Bellingham WA, Nancy's Farm, 7pm
- 17--Erie, PA; Erie Art Museum
- 18--Rochester, NY; Golden Link Folk Society; shared bill with
Steve Gillette & Cindy Mangsen
- 19--Ithaca, NY; Live Radio Show: Bound For Glory
- 15--Ann Arbor, MI; Greenwood Coffeehouse
- 17--West Bloomfield, MI; Public Library, 4600 Walnut Lake
Rd. 3 - 4 pm and 5 - 6 pm, email@example.com or