Call Lou at 608-257-7750 or email us.
NOTE: To be put on our mail and/or email
list, write to email@example.com with your info.
- 14 -- (Sat) Valentine's Day Show, 7:30 pm, Stoughton Opera
House, Stoughton, WI. For Opera House information and
various ways to buy tickets, call the Opera House at (608)
877-4400 or go to http://www.ci.stoughton.wi.us
...and scroll down. There is a LINK in the right-hand
column; click on that. To buy tickets online, you can go
http://stoughtonoperahouse.ticketforce.com/ For more
info, have a look at our home page.
THIS SHOULD BE FUN: we LOVE this old Opera House!
- 20--Madison WI, Old Berryman Songs Night, the Brink, 7:30.
Songs from the vinyl years.
- 27--Portland OR Folk Society
- 28--Seattle WA Folk Society
- 29--Bellingham WA, Nancy's Farm, 7pm
- 17--Erie, PA; Erie Art Museum
- 18--Rochester, NY; Golden Link Folk Society; shared bill with
Steve Gillette & Cindy Mangsen
- 19--Ithaca, NY; Live Radio Show: Bound For Glory
- 21--(Tue) Glen Ellyn, IL, Concert & Live Radio Performance
at WDCB Public Radio in the Chicago area: "An Evening with Lou
& Peter Berryman" Tuesday, April 21, 2015, 7 p.m. (doors open
at 6:30) --Acoustic Concert in WDCB's "Living Room" venue (7-8)
then live in studio during the Folk Festival show (starts at 8
p.m.) Enjoy an intimate acoustic show, then experience being in
the radio broadcast studio for more music and fun! --Admission is
only $20 and includes refreshments. For reservations, email radio
host Lilli Kuzma @ LKupbeat@aol.com WDCB Public Radio studios at
College of DuPage, Student Resource Building, lower level, 425
Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
- 15--Ann Arbor, MI; Greenwood Coffeehouse
- 17--West Bloomfield, MI; Public Library, 4600 Walnut Lake
Rd. 3 - 4 pm and 5 - 6 pm, firstname.lastname@example.org or
- 18--Rockford, IL, Concerts by the Creek
- 9--Madison WI, a shared evening with our good friends, the
many-talented Cindy Mangsen & Steve Gillette, The Brink
- 16--Moorestown, NJ, Moorestown DeCafe,
- 31--Madison WI, Annual Early New Year's Eve Concert &
Fundraiser for the Goodman Center