Call Lou at 608-257-7750 or email us.
NOTE: To be put on our mail and/or email
list, write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your info.
- 8--Mt. Horeb, WI, At the historic District #1 Old School
House, 110 N. 2nd Street, OFFICIAL ALBUM RELEASE
SHOW!!! Sponsored by SW
WI Area Progressives, Orange Cocoa Cake available during
intermission! 7:30pm; call for reservations,
608-845-7312. Tickets also available at Trillium Natural
Foods, 517 Springdale St., Mt. Horeb
- 13--Wauconda, IL Casa del Tuber 7pm 224-628-4971,
email@example.com Hank Tuber, 2855 Sweetclover, Wauconda. 7
PM. A measely $15 suggested donation. You can bring a dish
to share (never required). Call or e-mail for reservations
and address: firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-487-0464.
- 15--Cleveland Heights, OH House concert at the home of Sue
Hannibal. Reserve early, as space is limited; location given
with reservation: email@example.com 216-214-7673
- 16--Pittsburgh, PA, Allegheny Unitarian Universalist
Church, 416 W. North Ave, 8pm, 412-877-6480
- 22---St. Paul, MN Doug & Mary Olson House
Concert, 7:30pm, call or e- for reservations &
address 651- 227-4358 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 14--Crystal Falls, MI 2nd Sunday Folk Concert & Dance
- 31--Madison, WI Annual Early New Year’s Eve Show &
Fundraiser for the Goodman Community Center
- 14--Stoughton Opera House, Stoughton WI Valentine’s Day
- 20--Madison WI, Old Berryman Songs Night, the Brink, 7:30.
Songs from the vinyl years.
- 27--Portland OR Folk Society
- 28--Seattle WA Folk Society
- 29--Bellingham WA, Nancy's Farm, 7pm
- 17--Erie, PA; Erie Art Museum
- 18--Rochester, NY; Golden Link Folk Society; shared bill with
Steve Gillette & Cindy Mangsen
- 19--Ithaca, NY; Live Radio Show: Bound For Glory
- 15--Ann Arbor, MI; Greenwood Coffeehouse
- 17--West Bloomfield, MI; Public Library, 4600 Walnut Lake
Rd. 3 - 4 pm and 5 - 6 pm, email@example.com or